Tuesday, September 14, 2010

montage of awesomeness (part 2)

Frankly speaking, I'm no photographer. These photos were clicked within our group. :)

Result of an awesome photoshoot.

Topic: In the photography lab, you are allowed to do whatever, go crazy, use lights and in the end advertise something!

That is sort of a vague explanation as to what we were supposed to do. So basically, we just went crazy for 4 hours clicking photos. All thanks to the master mind who carefully changed the position of the minute hand clock to add more time to our photography session that should've essentially lasted only for 3 hours.
What we did: We tried exploring different aspects of a good shoe. Rohan took the example of awe stricking shoes. Mohammed took the example of ever lasting floaters that float. Somasree took the example of sturdiness and durability of a shoe..so strong it could lay foundation to a bridge. I took the example of the shoe being compared to King Kong.



Result of the Oh-not-so-boring photography session. My boyfriend decided to model his feet for this one. I owe him . Love <3 . Anywho, the entire photo session that lasted for more than 4 hours was awesome.










This is the final end result of my photography session. I decided to use them to project Caterpillar shoes that I completely adore. All thanks to my big brother who uses only those... :) I think this advertisement would go real good in an Esquire magazine. Awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment