Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bathroom Tales

What I am about to tell you is strictly confidential and it arises from my bathroom walls. It's strange how most interesting concepts arise from taking your morning dump. So, I've decided today to make a post on this, nothing great really. It's just something that just occurred to me

Note 1: Wouldn't it be cool if.....
You could come up with a sticky note that's water resistant. I would love to pen down my ideas on paper than on an android app or anything digital of those sorts. It would really help when I am thinking of concepts for work, considering how tiny my bathroom is and how my commode sort of encroaches onto my shower area. It could also add color to my bathroom, maybe?

Note 2: I don't cook. I never did, I've tried but I must say I am not that creative with food. Maybe because of that, I think it would be cool if there was app that sort of told you what you could cook based on what's there in your refrigerator. Don't you get it? It saves time researching and buying ingredients just to make that one recipe that could blow people who eat your food away. I mean, It would definitely make it simpler by it telling you , 'Hey, you could try using this recipe.........' It's just a thought. I am not even sure if it's out there already. If it is, please tell me.. I soo totally need one right now.  *Hunger*

No comments:

Post a Comment